Are you looking for a way to manage your data? REDCap™ (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, web-based application designed to support data capture for research studies. Join Brian Wilson, Tufts CTSI Senior Systems Project Manager, for a hands-on introduction to the latest version of REDCap, and you will learn how to log in, create a simple survey and database, and navigate the user access dashboard. You will also gain experience with data fields and validation features in the user-friendly data entry interface. In addition, this seminar covers security features, HIPAA compliance, data export tools, and branching logic.
Experience level: Beginner
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- List the benefits of using REDCap
- Describe how to create a survey
- Explain the differences between a variable and field name
- Discuss the differences between an anonymous and identified survey
- Describe how to set up a distribution list to disseminate a survey
- Identify the resources available for REDCap help and support.
Thursday, October 8, noon – 1:00PM
Arthur M. Sackler Center for Medical Education
Room 514 Computer Lab
145 Harrison Avenue, Boston MA
Space is limited. To reserve your seat, please register.