Thinking about applying for grant funding, or already working on a proposal? We offer education and assistance to help you make your application stand out to reviewers.
- Our Research Collaboration Team can connect you with available funding opportunities, and help you to find collaborators.
- The epidemiologists and statisticians in the Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) Center can help you to design your study and plan the most suitable analysis.
- We offer seminars and workshops on grant writing, in-person and online via I LEARN, our interactive educational website.
- We wrote a guide for community members seeking to partner with researchers on federal grant applications.
- In collaboration with Tufts University’s Office of the Vice Provost for Research, we offer help with grant writing and editing.
Not sure where to start? Request a consultation and we’ll get in touch with you.