“Our resources, services, and signature programs can help translate your research into results. Whether you need collaborators, study design, regulatory submission, sample collection, animal models, lab assistance, data analysis, process improvement, or consultation, we can show you the way.”
Alice Rushforth, PhDExecutive Director
Tufts CTSI aims to sustain and grow innovative resources, services, and policies that support and promote collaborative, cross-disciplinary, full-spectrum translational research.
Our comprehensive research services are designed to increase:
- Investigator productivity
- Development of novel research methods
- Preparation and submittal of multi-institution, interdisciplinary proposals
- Early-stage research projects with translational potential
- Participation of community members in clinical and translational research.