Our Informatics Program helps researchers to acquire, manage, and share data.
- HIPAA-compliant REDCap™ and REDBank to create surveys, capture data, and manage specimen collections
- The Clinical Academic Enterprise Trust (CLARET) to obtain data derived from hospital-based electronic medical record systems
- Tufts CTSI Profiles, to facilitate researcher networking.
Support is also provided to standardize forms and databases, and to facilitate data-sharing and resource collaboration.
Who is eligible?
- REDCap™ and REDBank are available to anyone. Researchers not affiliated with a Tufts CTSI partner institution and students must work with a Tufts Medical Center investigator in order to be eligible.
- CLARET is currently available only to Tufts Medical Center researchers.
For helpful tips, features, and other information, please visit our REDCap page.
REDCap assistance is available at Research Help Drop-in Sessions, every Wednesday from 8:00-9:00AM at Tufts CTSI.