Interested in Tufts CTSI’s activities, success stories, and program highlights from the last year?
Our 2019 Annual Report, Broadly Engaged to Have Impact on Health, is now available.
Read about how we’re working to engage with the community, with our partners, and across the national Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSA) Consortium to expand our vision of broadly-engaged team science. Highlights include:
- Innovations to change obstetrics care
- Addressing health disparities for Chinese immigrant children
- Engaging with stakeholders to improve nutrition
- Funding opportunities and voucher programs
- Integrating underrepresented populations and improving study recruitment
- Health communication and research dissemination
To request printed copies of the report, please contact Amy West, Manager of Communications and Media.