Looking for a funding opportunity, award program, or help with a One Health project?
This summer, Tufts CTSI is the place to be! Apply for these opportunities:
- Pilot Studies Program: Eligible investigators and research teams may apply for up to $60,000 in research funding for innovative translational science projects. Applications are due by September 27. Questions? Attend our Information Webinar on Thursday, August 8 at 4:00PM.
- Community Health Catalyst Program: Research teams may request up to $15,000 per award to support collaborative research projects that address pressing and overlooked health issues impacting the well-being of communities. Applications are due by September 27. Questions? Attend a Virtual Drop-in Session on Tuesdays and Fridays from 4:00-6:00PM.
- Career Development Award KL2 Program: An NIH-funded program for highly-qualified junior faculty to conduct multidisciplinary clinical/patient-oriented research for two or three years. Pre-applications/letters of intent are due by September 6. Questions? Please contact Elizabeth Leary, PhD.
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH) Scholars K12 Program: Supports the mentored research career development of junior faculty members to conduct interdisciplinary basic, translational, behavioral, clinical, and/or health services research relevant to women’s health or sex and gender differences. Pre-applications/letters of intent are due by September 6. Please contact Elizabeth Leary, PhD.
- One Health Symposium Plus Workshop: Submit your two-page proposal for a One Health research project and you could receive up to $5,000 in planning grant funds and present your proposal at the Workshop on October 7. Submissions are due by August 16. Questions? Contact Hannah Santos, MBA.
Need help with your proposal(s)? Tufts CTSI provides free pre-award assistance. Submit a request and someone will contact you within two business days.