Do you want to be a part of building a culture of communication?
Strong communication skills are important to support the academic and community-based work we do. That is why we are offering a training to teach participants how to facilitate and cultivate productive conversations.
You are cordially invited to a Dialogue Facilitation Training by Jonathan Garlick, DDS, PhD on Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 2:00-5:00PM at Tufts CTSI, 35 Kneeland St. 8th Floor Large Conference Room, Boston.
This interactive event will provide a general level of training to teach you the skills needed to facilitate a structured dialogue and improve communication.
The objectives of this training are to:
- Promote open and inclusive dialogue
- Teach participants to recognize how they can be a part of better conversations about potentially divisive issues
- Encourage active listening and participation in dialogue.
*Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
Once you are trained, we have two upcoming opportunities for you to use your new facilitation skills:
- Dialogue on Diabetes Research, February 5, 6:00-8:00PM at Roxbury Community College
Pre-dialogue prep for facilitators: January 29, 4:00-5:00PM at 35 Kneeland St., 8th Floor Large Conference Room, Boston
- Breaking the Silence Dialogue on Diversity in Research, March 6, 5:15pm-7:45PM on the Tufts Health Sciences Campus, Boston
Pre-dialogue prep for facilitators: March 2, 4:00-5:00PM at 35 Kneeland St., 8th Floor Large Conference Room, Boston
Dialogue Facilitation Training
Wednesday, January 22, 2:00-5:00PM
35 Kneeland Street, 8th Floor Conference Room, Boston
This event will provide an excellent opportunity for investigators and community members to network across the Tufts CTSI partnership to pursue collaborative translational research interests.
To attend, please complete our registration form.