The 21st Annual Clinical and Translational Science (CTS) Graduate Program Symposium will be Friday, May 3, 8:30AM-1:00PM at Tufts University School of Medicine, 145 Harrison Avenue, Room 114, Boston, MA.
This year’s keynote speaker is Derek C. Angus, MD, MPH, FRCP, Distinguished Professor and Michael P. Fink Endowed Chair, Department of Critical Care Medicine, University of Pittsburgh and UPMC Health System. He is also an Associate Editor of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).
The event will also feature presentations and posters by students enrolled in the CTS Graduate Program, and the 2019 Clinical and Translational Science Poster Competition.
Schedule of Events
- 8:30AM: Breakfast
- 9:00AM: Welcome
- 9:15AM: Poster Viewing and Moderated Poster Talks
- Guarav Gulati, MD
- Anna Meader, MD
- Xi Qian, PhD
- Bethany Roehm, MD
- 10:15AM: Photo Opportunity for Students and Faculty
- 10:30AM: 2019 Clinical and Translational Science Poster Competition – Winner’s Presentation
- 10:45AM: Presentations by Graduating Students
- Wendy McCallum, MD, MS
- Natalia Olchanski, MS, PhD Candidate
- 11:15AM: Closing Remarks
- 12:00PM: Keynote Lecture/Medical Grand Rounds in Tufts Medical Center’s Wolff Auditorium