The 20th Annual Clinical and Translational Science (CTS) Graduate Program Symposium will be Friday, May 18, 8:00AM-1:00PM in Wolff Auditorium at Tufts Medical Center (800 Washington Street, Boston).
This year’s keynote speaker is Isaac Kohane, MD, PhD, Chair of the Department of Biomedical Informatics and Marion V. Nelson Professor of Biomedical Informatics at Harvard Medical School.
The event will also feature presentations and posters by students enrolled in the CTS Graduate Program, and the 2018 Clinical and Translational Science Poster Competition.
7:30AM – Breakfast
8:15AM – Welcome by David M. Kent, MD, MSc
8:30-9:45AM – Presentations
- 8:30AM: Alexa Craig, MD, MS
- 8:45AM: Taimur Dad, MD, MS
- 9:00AM: Kimberly S. Esham, MD, MS
- 9:15AM: Vaibhav Kumar, MD, MS
9:30-10:30AM – Student Poster Session (Atrium) and Clinical & Translational Science Poster Competition (Wolff Auditorium Lobby; winner will be announced at 10:00AM)
10:30-11:45AM – Presentations
- 10:30AM: Jana Cerullo Leary, MD, MS
- 10:45AM: Henry Rogalin, PhD, MS
- 11:00AM: Alexander A. Xu, MS
- 11:15AM: Lauren Westafer, DO, MS
- 11:30AM: Teresa May, DO, MS
11:45AM – Closing Remarks
12:00PM – Keynote Lecture/Medical Grand Rounds by Isaac Kohane, MD, PhD, Chair of the Department of Biomedical Informatics and Marion V. Nelson Professor of Biomedical Informatics at Harvard Medical School.