Join us for a half-day mentoring virtual event geared towards fellows and early career faculty who are interested in exploring mentorship and career development in clinical and translational research.
The event provides networking, panel discussions, and one-to-one mentoring with senior faculty from
local clinical and translational science institutions. It is an excellent opportunity to obtain career advice from mentors and presenters.
- 8:30AM: Networking and introductions
- 9:00AM: One-to-One Mentoring Sessions
- 10:00AM: Panel discussion, Getting to K and Beyond
- 11:00AM: Exploring Career Opportunities in Translational Science
- 12:00PM: Closing remarks/questions
To attend, please register here.
Note: Mentees will be asked to provide an NIH formatted biosketch ahead of the mentoring session.
Friday, December 10, 8:30AM-12:30PM