Tufts CTSI Resources Disclaimer
Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute (Tufts CTSI) offers validated questionnaires, manuals, and toolkits (collectively, the “resources”) to researchers.
Although Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute believes researchers may find these resources useful, Tufts University (including its affiliates, and its employees, officers, directors, trustees, agents, and representatives collectively, “Tufts University”) does not in any manner warrant or guarantee any specific result nor does it warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability of any such resource for any purpose. The entire risk as to the use of the resources is with the user, and Tufts University disclaims any and all liability related to any use of the resources.
Tufts CTSI Social Media Disclaimer
We welcome and encourage open discussion on Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute’s (CTSI) social media sites – including but not limited to our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages – and look forward to any comments you want to share. However, please note the following terms and conditions of use that apply to any Tufts CTSI social media site.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The opinions and or views expressed on Tufts CTSI’s social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our Facebook, Twitter andLinkedIn pages, represent the thoughts of individual bloggers and online communities, and not those necessarily of Tufts CTSI or any of its affiliates or any of their respective directors, employees, research staff, medical staff or members of its boards. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the Tufts CTSI’s site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
- While Tufts CTSI makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
- Tufts CTSI reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, Web sites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with Tufts CTSI)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of any patients and their families at Tufts Medical Center or its affiliated hospitals
- Photographs are the exclusive property of Tufts CTSI and can only be posted by the Tufts CTSI Manager of Communications and Media or her designee. Any other photographs will be deleted.
- Information posted on our site is not intended to be medical advice and should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician or other health care provider.
- All links to other websites found linked from Tufts CTSI’s social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Tufts CTSI, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Tufts CTSI does not endorse any product automatically posted by Facebook, Twitter, or other social media sites on any Tufts CTSI page. In general, Tufts CTSI prohibits commercial promotion via Tufts CTSI social media sites.
- By submitting content to any of Tufts CTSI’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Tufts CTSI may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and educational purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Tufts CTSI. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.
- Tufts CTSI may post notices of educational courses, validated questionnaires, manuals, and toolkits (collectively, the “resources”) it offers to researchers. Although Tufts CTSI believes researchers may find these resources useful, Tufts University (including its affiliates, and its employees, officers, directors, trustees, agents, and representatives collectively, “Tufts University”) does not in any manner warrant or guarantee any specific result nor does it warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, quality, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability of any such resource for any purpose. The entire risk as to the use of the resources is with the user, and Tufts University disclaims any and all liability related to any use of the resources.
- Tufts CTSI also reserves the right to monitor, restrict, block, suspend or discontinue your access to Tufts CTSI’s social media sites, at any time, with or without advance notice, and for any reason or no reason at all.
- Tufts CTSI may suspend, change or discontinue any aspect of Tufts CTSI’s social media at any time.
- Tufts CTSI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, or update these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changes will be effective when posted.
- Your continued use of a Tufts CTSI social media site after such changes to the terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.