Seminars & WorkshopsPfizer Investigator Training Program (iTP) 2021
A foundational International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) Good Clinical Practices (GCP) training on Clinical Trial Management for Junior Level Investigators and Clinical Research Personnel
Tufts CTSI will host the Pfizer Investigator Training Program (ITP)-Facilitating Global Excellence in Clinical Trials. This unique, two-day, free, live online (via videoconference), workshop is designed for junior-level clinical research personnel (e.g., junior investigators, junior clinical trial coordinators, junior IRB staff) looking to expand their skills related to the clinical trial process. This eight-hour workshop reviews the entire trial process from planning to close-out. Attendees will gain the fundamental GCP skills required for the planning and conduct of clinical trials and the reporting of resultant data.
Wednesday, September 15 and Thursday, September 16
GCP Certificate Requirements
Completion of ITP training satisfies the Pfizer GCP requirement and TransCelerate mutual recognition criteria for conducting clinical trials.
To qualify for the GCP certificate, participants must:
- Attend all modules in their entirety (8 hours over the course of 2 days)
- Keep their cameras on for the entirety of the training
- Not share computers for purposes of confirming individual attendance
- Participate through discussion, Q&As and responding to polls
Training Modules Include:
- The Drug Development Process
- Study Start-up
- Conducting a Study
- Safety in Clinical Trials
- Study Oversight
- Pediatric Clinical Research
- Additional content may be available
To reserve your seat, please register here via Tufts CTSI I LEARN.