Tufts CTSI’s External Advisory Committee (EAC) meets annually to review and provide constructive feedback on how best to meet our goals, and future plans to increase our responsiveness and productivity.
- Co-Chair: Harold Alan Pincus, MD: Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Psychiatry College of Physicians and Surgeons Associate Director, Irving Institute for Clinical and Translational Research; Columbia University Director of Quality and Outcomes Research, New York-Presbyterian Hospital; Senior Scientist, RAND Corporation National Program Director, Health and Aging Policy Fellowship
- Co-Chair: Brian L. Strom, MD, MPH: Chancellor, Biomedical and Health Sciences, Rutgers University
- Sergio Aguilar-Gaxiola, MD, PhD: Professor of Internal Medicine; Director, Center for Reducing Health Disparities (CRHD); Director, Community Engagement Program of the UCD Clinical Translational Science Center, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine
- JudyAnn Bigby, MD, Executive Director, South Africa Partners; past Secretary of the Executive Office of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Ann C. Bonham, PhD: Past Chief Scientific Officer, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Christopher Chute, MD, DrPH: Professor of Medical Informatics, College of Medicine; Career Scientist and Section Head, Clinical Informatics, Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic
- Steven Dubinett, MD: Professor of Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, and Molecular and Medical Pharmacology; Chief, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine; Director, Clinical and Translational Science Institute; Senior Associate Dean for Translational Research; Associate Vice Chancellor for Research, University of California, Los Angeles
- Lisa M. Guay-Woodford, MD: Hudson Chair and Director, Center for Translational Science, Children’s National Health System; Director, Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Children¹s National (CTSI-CN); Professor of Pediatrics and Associate VP for Clinical and Translational Research, The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Newell McElwee, PharmD, PhD: Assistant Vice President, Market Partners; Center for Observational and Real World Evidence; Merck Research Laboratories, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Sally E. McNagny, MD, MPH: Life Sciences Consultant, Boston; Former Vice President of Health Resources in Action, Medical Foundation Division
- Anthony Muslin, MD, Vice President, Head of Cardiovascular and Fibrosis Therapeutic Strategic Unit
Company Name, Sanofi
- Steven E. Reis, MD: Associate Vice Chancellor for Clinical Research; Director, Clinical and Translational Science Institute; Professor of Medicine and of Emergency Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
- Anantha Shekhar, MD, PhD: Raymond E. Houk Professor of Psychiatry; Professor of Pharmacology and Neurobiology; Director, Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute; Associate Dean for Translational Research, Indiana University School of Medicine