Tufts CTSI’s External Advisory Committee (EAC) meets annually to review and provide constructive feedback on how best to meet our goals, and future plans to increase our responsiveness and productivity.
- Co-Chair: Harold Alan Pincus, MD: Co-Director and Director of Evaluation and Continuous Improvement, Irving Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, Columbia University; Professor and Vice Chair of the Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University; National Program Director, Health and Aging Policy Fellowship, New York State Psychiatric Institute; Senior Scientist, RAND Corporation
- Co-Chair: Brian L. Strom, MD, MPH: Chancellor, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Rutgers); Executive Vice President for Health Affairs, Rutgers
- Sergio Aguilar-Gaxiola, MD, PhD: Director, Center for Reducing Health Disparities, University of California-Davis (UC Davis) Health; Director, Community Engagement Program of the UC Davis Clinical Translational Science Center, UC Davis; Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine, UC Davis
- Gilda Barabino, PhD: President, Olin College of Engineering; Professor of Biomedical and Chemical Engineering
- L. Ebony Boulware, MD, Dean, Wake Forest University School of Medicine; Chief Science Officer, Atrium Health; Vice Chief Academic Officer, Advocate Health
- Christopher Chute, MD, DrPH: Chief Research Information Officer, Head, Section of Biomedical Informatics and Data Science, Johns Hopkins Medicine; Deputy Director and Informatics Core Director, Johns Hopkins Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, Johns Hopkins University; Bloomberg Distinguished Professor of Health Informatics, Johns Hopkins University; CoChair, Research Subcouncil of Johns Hopkins Data Trust; Professor of Medicine, Public Health, and Nursing, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Steven Dubinett, MD: Interim Dean, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA; Associate Vice Chancellor for Research, UCLA; Director, UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute, UCLA; Professor of Medicine, Pathology, and Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, UCLA
- Lisa M. Guay-Woodford, MD: McGehee Joyce Professor of Pediatrics; Associate VP for Clinical and Translational Research, The George Washington University; Director, Center for Translational Research; Director, CTSI-CN; Children’s National Research Institute
- Lonnie J. King, DVM, MS, MPA, Diplomatic ACVPM: Academy Professor and Dean Emeritus, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University
- Newell McElwee, PharmD, MSPH: Independent Consultant
- Anthony Muslin, MD: Chief Development Officer, Tectonic Therapeutic, Inc.
- Herbert Pardes, MD: Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees, New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Steven E. Reis, MD: Vice Chancellor for Multidisciplinary Innovation, Distinguished Service Professor of Medicine, Director, Clinical and Translational Science Institute, University of Pittsburgh
- Sharon Terry, MA: President and CEO of Genetic Alliance