Tufts CTSI’s External Advisory Committee (EAC) meets annually to review and provide constructive feedback on how best to meet our goals, and future plans to increase our responsiveness and productivity.
- Co-Chair: Harold Alan Pincus, MD: Co-DIrector and Director of Evaluation and Continuous Improvement, Irving Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, Columbia University; Professor and Vice Chair of the Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University; National Program Director, Health and Aging Policy Fellowship, New York State Psychiatric Institute; Senior Scientist, RAND Corporation
- Co-Chair: Brian L. Strom, MD, MPH: Chancellor, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences and Executive Vice President for Health Affairs, Rutgers University
- Sergio Aguilar-Gaxiola, MD, PhD: Director, Center for Reducing Health Disparities, University of California-Davis Health; Director, Community Engagement Program of the UC Davis Clinical Translational Science Center; Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine, UC Davis
- JudyAnn Bigby, MD: Senior Fellow, Mathematica
- L. Ebony Boulware, MD, Professor of Medicine and Eleanor Easley Distinguished Professor in the School of Medicine; Chief, Division of General Internal Medicine in the Department of Medicine; Director, Duke Clinical and Translational Science Award; Associate Vice Chancellor for Translational Research; and Vice Dean for Translational Sciences, Duke University
- Christopher Chute, MD, DrPH: Chief Health Information Research Officer, Johns Hopkins Medicine; Deputy Director and Informatics Core Director, Johns Hopkins Institute for Clinical and Translational Research; Bloomberg Distinguished Professor of Health Informatics; and Professor of Medicine, Public Health, and Nursing, Johns Hopkins University
- Steven Dubinett, MD: Interim Dean, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Associate Vice Chancellor for Research; Director, UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute; Professor of Medicine, Pathology, and Molecular and Medical Pharmacology; and Division Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, UCLA
- Lisa M. Guay-Woodford, MD: McGehee Joyce Professor of Pediatrics and Associate VP for Clinical and Translational Research, The George Washington University; Director, Center for Translational Research; Director, CTSI-CN, Children’s National Research Institute
- Lonnie J. King, DVM, MS, MPA, Diplomatic ACVPM: Academy Professor and Dean Emeritus, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University
- Newell McElwee, PharmD, PhD: Vice President, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Anthony Muslin, MD: Chief Development Officer, Tectonic Therapeutic, Inc.
- Herbert Pardes, MD: Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Steven E. Reis, MD: Associate Vice Chancellor for Clinical Research, Health Sciences; Distinguished Service Professor of Medicine; Director, Clinical and Translational Science Institute, University of Pittsburgh
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Clinical Research; Director, Clinical and Translational Science Institute; Professor of Medicine and of Emergency Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh