Interested in finding translational solutions to addiction?
Don’t miss Translational Research Day 2018: Addiction Research in the Lab, Clinic, and Community.
Wednesday, November 7
Arthur M. Sackler Center for Medical Education, Room 114
145 Harrison Avenue, Boston
Please register to attend in-person or online.
The day will include a morning plenary session, a lunch and poster session, and afternoon discussion sessions. Our morning plenary speakers include:
- Andrew Kolodny, MD, Brandeis University
- Peter Friedmann, MD, Baystate Medical Center
- Jonathan Davis, MD, Tufts Medical Center, The Floating Hospital for Children
- Pablo Valdes Quevedo, MD, PhD, MIT Synthetic Neurobiology Group
- Elissa Chesler, PhD, The Jackson Laboratory
Do you have a poster on addiction research?
Present it at Translational Research Day! Details will be available soon.
Look for #TranslationalTufts18 on social media and join the conversation.