Save the Date!
Interested in comparative effectiveness research (CER)? Want to meet collaborators and develop grant proposals?
Join Tufts CTSI for a CER Workshop on Tuesday, June 21, 9:00AM-4:00PM in room 114 (145 Harrison Avenue, Boston). This interactive event will focus on several CER use cases, with the goal of assisting teams to develop research project proposals for future grant submissions.
Five projects will be presented and discussed:
- Comparative Effectiveness of Non-Pharmacological Interventions for Osteoarthritis submitted by Raveendhara Bannuru MD, FAGE, Tufts Medical Center
- Improving Provider Adherence to Diabetes Screening Guidelines for Asians submitted by Susan Koch-Weser ScM, ScD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Emergency Buprenorphine/Naloxone Treatment submitted by Martin Krsak, MD, MSc, Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
- Associations of Provider Prescribing Patterns and Future Opioid use in Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department with an Acute Painful Condition submitted by William Soares, MD MS, Baystate Medical Center
- Health Effects of Oral Protein Supplements in HemoDialysis (The HELPS-HD Trial) submitted by Dan Weiner, MD, Tufts CTSI
All are welcome to attend! Please RSVP here.
Additional details about the CER Workshop will be available on this page soon.