Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this event is cancelled for 2020. We regret any inconvenience this may cause, and look forward to hosting the Symposium in 2021.
The 22nd Annual Clinical and Translational Science (CTS) Graduate Program Symposium will be Friday, May 22, 8:00AM-1:00PM at Tufts Medical Center, Wolff Auditorium, 800 Washington Street, Boston, MA.
This year’s keynote speaker is Robert W. Yeh, MD, MSc, MBA, Director of the Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Center for Outcomes Research in Cardiology at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
The event will also feature presentations and posters by students enrolled in the CTS Graduate Program, and the 2020 Clinical and Translational Science Poster Competition.
Schedule of Events
- 7:30AM: Breakfast
- 8:00AM: Welcome
- 8:15AM: Presentations by Graduating Students
- 9:45AM: Poster Session and 2020 Clinical and Translational Science Poster Competition
- 10:15AM: Group Photo in Atrium, Main Lobby
- 10:30AM: Presentations by Graduating Students
- 11:45AM: Closing Remarks
- 12:00PM: Keynote Lecture/Medical Grand Rounds