Interested in the science of stakeholder & community engagement?
Want to meet collaborators and develop grant proposals?
Join Tufts CTSI for a Stakeholder and Community Engagement Symposium on Tuesday, March 7, 9:30AM-3:00PM, at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Rachel’s Amphitheater (1 Kneeland Street, 14th Floor, Boston).
Please RSVP here by Friday, March 3.
- 9:30AM: Registration and welcome
- 10:00AM: Introductions
- 10:30AM: Project presentations
- 12:30PM: Lunch
- 1:15PM: Breakout sessions
- 2:30PM: Report-back, summary, evaluation, and next steps
The workshop will focus on the following projects, with the objective of assisting teams to develop proposals for future grant submission:
- Expanding on the science of community-engaged research: Building bridges and strengthening relationships with communities; Linda B. Hudson, ScD, MSPH; Tufts University School of Medicine
- Family Goals and Preferences for Treatments for Autism Spectrum Disorder; Tara Lavelle, PhD; Tufts Medical Center
- Effectiveness of Community-Based Diabetes Care Model (C-DCM) in addressing Health Disparities in Immigrant Populations; Mohan Thanikachalam, MD; Tufts University School of Medicine
- HCV Testing and Treatment Pathways in Jails; Alysse Wurcel, MD, MS; Tufts Medical Center