Drop-in Sessions, sponsored by the Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) Center, are intended to help Tufts Medical Center/Tufts University researchers resolve questions about study design, statistics, and statistical software including Statistical Analysis System (SAS).
BERD Center Drop-In Sessions are free and staffed by Tufts CTSI epidemiologists and biostatisticians. They can help you tackle clinical research questions, such as:
- Have I chosen the most efficient and valid study design to investigate this hypothesis?
- How many people will I need in my study?
- Which statistical test is appropriate?
- Could loss of participants be a problem in my study, and how should I handle their missing data?
- How can I best respond to an IRB stipulation/inquiry?
Research Process Improvement assistance is also available at Drop-in Sessions.
Drop-in Sessions take place every Wednesday from 8:00 – 9:00am at 35 Kneeland Street, 10th Floor Conference Room, Boston.