Coming Soon – I LEARN 2.0!
We are excited to announce we will launch a new & improved I LEARN in 2019.
In the meantime, we are no longer updating the old I LEARN interface. Don’t worry, though! Training videos will continue to be available while we transition to the new system.
I need to access a training video – what should I do?
Links to our most-requested trainings are available below. If the video you need is not on the list, please contact us and we will send you a link as soon as possible.
Links to Popular I LEARN Videos
- Calculating Sample Size and Power
- Clinical & Translational Research: An Overview and Basic Principles
- Data Analysis
- Developing a Research Study Protocol
- Developing and Writing Research Questions, Aims & Hypotheses
- Evaluating Medical Journal Articles
- Experimental & Observational Study Designs
- Research Ethics of Clinical Investigation
- Research Using Existing Data
- Why Studies Fail: Bias and Confounding
I LEARN Topic Areas
If you are interested in viewing a training video related to one of the following topics, please contact us.
- Addressing Disparities in Asian Populations through Translational Research (ADAPT)
- Biomedical Informatics
- Civic Life & Health Research
- Clinical Research
- Common Metrics Implementation
- Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) Seminars
- Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) Survey Course
- Developing and Managing Your Research Career
- Good Clinical Practice forSocial and Behavioral Research
- Grant Writing
- Health Literacy
- NIH Biosketch, Policy and Guidance Changes
- One Health
- PACE Symposium: Using Group Data to Treat Individuals
- Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research Coordinator Education
- Research Design and Data Analysis
- Research Process Improvement
- Research Recruitment and Participation
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Survey, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods
- Technology Transfer and Industry Collaboration
- Translational Research Day 2017: Sensors, Devices, and Biomarkers in Medicine
- Translational Science Seminars
If you have questions about I LEARN 2.0, need access to videos on the old system, or require additional assistance, please email email@example.com.