Tufts CTSI I LEARN is a modern, interactive learning portal offering non-degree professional education and training opportunities on a range of topics in clinical and translational research. Our faculty experts design and teach seminars, workshops, and trainings to support the professional development of research stakeholders including investigators, coordinators, community members, and research participants.
Tufts CTSI I LEARN is your one-stop shop to browse and enroll in a variety of courses. We offer live streaming, blended synchronous and asynchronous courses and self-paced courses, as well as archived events presented by Tufts CTSI. Sign up for a free account and get started today.
Who is eligible?
Our audiences include early to late career investigators (MD, PhD, PharmD, DVM, DMD, DNP, or equivalent), study team members such as research nurses and coordinators, community members, and research participants.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) For Veterinary Clinical Trials
- Recruitment and Retention of Older Adults in Research
- Writing Clearly and Concisely
- Getting Creative with Clinical Research
- Applying Implementation Science Frameworks to Your Research Plans & Ongoing Studies
On Tufts CTSI I LEARN, you can also find courses based on the Core Competency Framework 2.0 for Clinical Research. These offerings will help you to develop your skills according to nationally recognized professional standards. Our courses are designed and developed in alignment with these competencies.
- Scientific Concepts and Research Design
- Ethical and Participant Safety Considerations
- Investigational Products Development and Regulation
- Clinical Study Operations (Good Clinical Practice)
- Study and Site Management
- Data Management and Informatics
- Leadership and Professionalism
- Communication and Teamwork
For inquiries, please contact Tufts CTSI Training.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my username and password the same as my Tufts Medical Center account?
No, it is not a single sign-on. You must create a new account, but you are welcome to use your Tufts Medical Center username and password.
- Why is Tufts CTSI I LEARN not working or fully loading on my browser?
Tufts CTSI I LEARN is not compatible with Internet Explorer. We recommend Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge for an optimal user experience with Tufts CTSI I LEARN.
- How do I enroll in courses?
Enroll in courses by browsing courses the course catalog or using the search bar to search for specific courses. Select the specified course and click enroll at the bottom of the page. After enrolling, you will find your course(s) in your “My Course” page.
- I completed my I LEARN course. How do I generate a Completion Report for my course?
Course completion reports are automatically generated after completing all courses modules and completing the course checklist. View your completion reports by clicking on your “My Achievements.”
- Who can use Tufts CTSI I LEARN?
Tufts CTSI I LEARN is available to all CTSA institutions who register for an account.
- What data does I LEARN have about me?
- What do I do if I experience issues with my account or course enrollment?
Please contact Tufts CTSI Training.