“We’re here to connect researchers with the tools they need to succeed, and we can help at any phase of the research process.”
Geneve Allison, MD, MSc, FACPTufts CTSI Lead Navigator
Tufts CTSI’s Navigators are a team of experts in every phase of translational research who connect researchers with resources, services, mentors, and collaborators throughout the research process.
Navigators also offer connections to thought leaders and experts from across the translational research community for expert advice on:
- Research approaches
- Developing collaborations
- Guidance about the inclusion, provision, and deployment of Tufts CTSI resources to enhance integration across all phases of the clinical and translational research spectrum.
Who is eligible?
Anyone can request a consultation with a Navigator, free of charge, by submitting a service request.
Our Navigators are well-versed in everything Tufts CTSI has to offer, and can connect you to expertise in:
- Bench-to-bedside clinical research
- Clinical trial support
- Community-based participatory research approaches
- Finding collaborators
- Grant submissions
- Industry partnerships
- Lab support
- Quality improvement methods
- Study design
- Translating research to public health and policy.
Not sure what you need or where to start? Submit a service request and we’ll make sure the most appropriate expert gets in touch with you.
Research Collaboration Team
Tufts CTSI Navigators also serve on the Research Collaboration Team, which:
- Matches partner research strengths with available funding opportunities
- Assembles working groups to apply for grants.
To contact us, please submit a service request.
Geneve Allison, MD, MSc, FACP, Lead Navigator
Daniel E. Weiner, MD, MS, Lead Navigator