I LEARN is Tufts CTSI’s interactive education website, available at http://ilearn.tuftsctsi.org.
This online library, available at any time to anyone with an internet connection, combines professionally videotaped recordings of live lectures with other learning materials to transcend the traditional in-classroom experience.
Course topics available on I LEARN include:
- Clinical Research
- Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Developing and Managing Your Research Career
- Grant Writing
- Health Literacy
- NIH Biosketch
- One Health
- Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research Coordinator Education
- Research Design and Data Analysis
- Research Process Improvement
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Technology Transfer and Industry Collaboration
- Translational Science
Who is eligible?
Anyone with an internet connection can access I LEARN at any time.
To watch the professional development videos available on I LEARN, register for a free account.
This will allow you to:
- View lectures and seminars at your convenience
- Track and save your course progress
- Download and print saved continuing education certificates
- Access previously saved lectures.